Saturday, May 31, 2008

Life Bites


Seeing that life has been rather crummy for a few people lately, I figured that I would serve out a little cheery recipe to brighten up the day. This is a post that I wanted to put up much earlier but never got around to.



I always feel that strawberries add a little sunshine to life. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, I now present my little remedy when life's trouble are taking a chew out of you; Strawberry Bites!



Strawberry Bites



Ingredients

Strawberries (of course!)
Puff pastry (I find Pampas the best)
Cupcake moulds
Nutella
Peanut butter


Method

  1. Cut the puff pastry into 5 cm squares
  2. Bake in oven at 180 C until pastry puffs up and browns
  3. Use a teaspoon to poke a hole in the middle of the puff pastry and fill the indentation with Nutella and peanut butter. Use a fork to swirl it so that it form a circular pattern
  4. Put a strawberry right in the middle to complete your creation.
Each bite is literally that, just about one mouthful. But a really yummy mouthful it is. As Yoda says “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not."
{I hope this puts a smile on your face. You know who you are}


No comments: